Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome to the Outpost

Well hopefully I will be able to keep up with this thing on a weekly or semi-weekly basis. Only time will tell, but for now let's look to the future optimistically before the crushing reality of work and projects and cynicism set in.

What will this blog be about?

I don't particularly know, mostly about film and possibly some updates on how some of my projects are going.

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Billy, Bill, William, and any other such derivation. I'm a bit of a film geek and will spend much of my time and yours writing about things in that world. I want to review some things, bitch about some things and just put it out there for whatever readership I may or may not enjoy.

So let's toast to the start of something terrible.

No comments: